<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.hungrynomad.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Hungry Nomad: Almost time for Turkey

November 20, 2012

Almost time for Turkey

It is almost time for American Thanksgiving. Tomorrow I'll be posting my recipe on all things thanksgiving: Turkey, Brussels sprouts, baked yam, garlic mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, walnut and date stuffing and pumpkin pie. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. As a Canadian transplant living in the United States I have an excuse to cook and eat turkey on three occasions: Canadian thanksgiving, American thanksgiving and Christmas. So needless to say the recipe has been perfected. Check back tomorrow for more.  



Labels:

2 Comments:

At November 21, 2012 , Blogger nathaliedelakim said...

Oh yes, I want your recipes! :) Gorgeous photos too.

 
At December 06, 2012 , Blogger Hungry Nomad said...

Thanks Nathalie! Hope you enjoyed your American thanksgiving. I still celebrate both Canadian and American. An excuse to eat more turkey. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home