<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.hungrynomad.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Hungry Nomad: The American Cheesesteak Co. (Vancouver, Canada)

November 8, 2011

The American Cheesesteak Co. (Vancouver, Canada)


Who would have thought a Philly Cheese steak would have tasted so good?  I've been anxiously waiting to try this new addition to the VanCity food circle since its opening a few weeks ago. There has been a lot of buzz around town ever since Anthony Sedlak opened this restaurant dedicated to Philadelphia's Philly Cheese steak. I admit that before entering the American CheeseSteak Co. I had never had a proper cheese steak sandwich (unless you include Subway) nor have I been to Philadelphia (unless you include growing up on the Fresh Prince's lyrics). I assumed it would be a lot of greasy meat served on a soggy bun with lots of fried onions and cheese. Well I was very pleasantly surprised when my order arrived and the bread was perfectly crispy yet soft, the meat was in perfect proportion and I did not get the sense that I was over-indulging in grease. Although I did order a side of the A.C.C fries which were deliciously greasy and garlicy. This is a perfect addition to the downtown core and definitely a first. I'll be going back to try the other sandwiches.

s








The American CheeseSteak Co. on Urbanspoon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home