<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.hungrynomad.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Hungry Nomad: Campagnolo (Italian Restaurant) (Vancouver, Canada)

May 24, 2011

Campagnolo (Italian Restaurant) (Vancouver, Canada)

This is my favorite Italian restaurant in Vancouver. Campagnolo is located on Main Street between terminal and Chinatown. It offers affordable, casual, Italian dining in a very warm and inviting atmosphere. I love the food because you can get true rustic Italian dishes (inspired by the Piedmont and Emiglia-Romagna regions of Italy).  The atmosphere is simplistic and modern with really interesting light fixtures ( I want one for my home). 

Having been here several times I can say with no reservations that every single dish on the menu is delicious. I was there for my birthday and our table of 12 tried most of the dishes. The pizzas are all amazing and so are the pastas. You really cannot go wrong with anything on the menu. My favorite pastas are the Tagliatelle served with pork ragu, basil and pecorino Romano cheese and the Gnuddi served with ricotta and spinach. As for the pizzas, you can opt for one of the several combinations or you can create your own. I love prosciutto and arugula pizza and the great thing at this restaurant is that it gives you the option to combine such flavors. As for starters the beef carpaccio and Bruschetta are musts!


Tagliatelle Pork Ragu



Procuitto and Arugula Pizza
Beef Carpaccio



Campagnolo on Urbanspoon

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At July 23, 2012 , Blogger RestaurantsInCanadaazy said...

This is my favorite In german eating place in Calgary.It offers affordable, Restaurants In Canada casual, In german dinner in a very pleasant environment. I love the food because you can get true conventional In german formulas (inspired by the Piedmont and Emiglia-Romagna areas of Italy).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home